Comment on page
xPollinate is a cross-chain bridge that allows users to swap their assets (Stablecoins) between different networks; It supports USDC, USDT, and DAI.
To bridge from Polygon to Fantom:
- On the xPollinate website, click on “connect wallet” to connect your Metamask wallet.
- After connecting your wallet, input the desired amount of assets you want to bridge.
- Select the Polygon network from the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired stablecoins you want to bridge from.
- Next, select the “Fantom” as the network you want to bridge to.
- Select the Stablecoins you are bridging to, from the drop-down menu
- Finally, click “Change Chain,” then sign the transaction — and that’s it, your assets have been bridged